Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

We celebrated Eric's first Father's Day today! Adelynd wore her "I love Daddy" onesie for the walk to the farmer's market. Unfortunately, she had a blow out before Eric got back from fishing to see her ode to Dad and after a much needed bath, she was in outfit number 2. It is another of our favorite outfits that we thought cute enough to celebrate fatherhood. At least that one lasted for a while until it was time to put her in her jammies. The poo really never ends.

Although the onesie didn't work for Father's Day, Addy's curls will have to suffice as an homage to her Dad. They are coming back in a very cute way!



















































She likes to sleep during the day and is very cute when she does!



















She is getting very LONG and skinny just like her dad...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the great pic's. She is prettier everytime I see her.

Love you all,

Sarah

howardmom said...

She is sooo darn cute!! I cannot wait to get my hands on her ... see you soon! Love ya, Kristin

Chloe's Mama said...

She's so adorable- she's already grown so much from last time we saw her! Sounds like you're becoming the experts at being a new mommy and daddy.
Mimi has already gotten matching outfits for Addy and Chloe to wear when you come in town.
Love Leigh, Jeff and Chloe

anita said...

It is killing me not to hold her but thank you for keeping us updated with all the pictures.
I look first thing every day.
Love you all, Anita

Alli Rogers said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm having fun reading the blog and seeing pictures! Kirk and I can't wait to meet Addy!

-alli

Christine Hayes said...

Eric-
This is your cousin Christine. The family and I recieved your news of the Little Hayes. She is beautiful. The curls run in our family. We do not have an email address for you, so I am hoping that you will contact me or dad back.
chayes@alphaagi.com
jhayes@alphaagi.com

CONGRATS on your BEAUTIFUL Addition

your cousin-

Chris